Tuesday, July 09, 2013

I Will Never Leave You

“I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.”Hebrews 13:5c

My grace is sufficient for you, dear child. And though you have fallen, you are not cut off. And though you have caught a glimpse of your circumstances, do not fear. For My hand is so far reaching that in whatever pit you have fallen, I am there to pick you up and set you along your way again. This path has been trodden down by many in front of you, and this path will be trodden down by many behind you. My Spirit will forever lift you and be the breeze by which you will find every circumstance lighter. Let Me have your burdens dear child, so that you may continue along your way until I decide it's time for you to come home. Rest easy and continue your journey. I will always be with you.”

And that poor, pitiful creature may walk timidly at first. Her faith wavering a bit. But as each burden is given to her Lord, her walk becomes more confident. Her steps more sure. She glimpses more of heaven each day, each step she walks closer to her Lord. She learns to sense His hand gently guiding her, and she learns that while she was cast down, the Lord, in His tender mercy, condescended to her. He loves her so much that He died for her. Because of that, she knows she is important to Him, and she begins to trust that He will never leave her.


Onesti, Romania (April 2006)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...